Labels

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Birthday Dinner

Alex surprised me for my birthday and had Miss. Alex Cage come up to Chicago!
Look at a couple of the Italian tapas (whatttt?!) that we ate for my birthday dinner at Quartino at the corner of State & Ontario.  


Veal meatballs w/ raisins.
   

Gorgonzola, pear, walnut pizza. Three people couldn't finish but we had like 6-ish tapas.

 A pasta dish that was so good I barely got a picture, but FRESH ricotta! ( I forget the name)


So like I said, ~6 tapas for 3 people has us STUFFED.
We also got a beef dish that was yum but the scallops dish you could pass. I though it was over cooked.

So we took the remaining pizza home and it turn into alex's lunch:

(+ apple chicken sausage [pork free!] from Trader Joe's)

+ one Delirium to seal the deal
Cheers!

-Tierney 

No comments:

Post a Comment